Friday, November 29, 2013

Silent Auction on location painting Fundraiser for Trout Unlimited Canada

ARTWORK COPYRIGHT Charles Weiss 2013
 Thursday November 28, 2013 at th Metro Convention Center, Fundraiser Silent Auction painting
"STEELHEAD SPLASH". Acrylic on canvas 6in x 6 in.  For reference for my art I used the shiny steelhead trout on the cover of Real Fishing Magazine 2013 Fall issue.
The creation of the small canvas painting took about an hour and a half. The bids were coming along and and I was talking to the invited guests about the new art that I have recently completed. The location downtown was perfect. After I completed the artwork I went over to Ripley's Aquarium Canada!Very inspiring!




Here I am with the completed acrylic painting. Titled "Steelhead Splash."

No comments:

Post a Comment