Thursday, November 12, 2015

Water's Edge Wildlife Collection Colouring book now available in limited edition quantities

Samples of the drawings I created for my Water's Edge Colouring Book.
Features Largemouth Bass. Black Crappie, Mother Moose and Calf, Brook Trout and Octopus.

Sample drawings from My Colouring Book Water's Edge Wildlife Collection includes;
Muskie, Sunfish, Walleye, Sauger, Yellow Perch, Northern Pike and Smallmouth Bass.


Cover of my Water's Edge Colouring book

26 images for colouring. Featuring a variety of Flora and Fauna
of the Water's Edge World.

Only $8.00 icluding shipping Canadian

Only $12. shipping outside of  CANADA

mention you saw my coloring book on my blog and receive for free my illustrated Fishes of Toronto book!
Please , send order to;
Charles Weiss
34 Hughey Cres. Toronto, Ontario M1k 2v4
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment